Fill your lungs deeper than you thought possible and then relax, letting the air out! As says, “FULLY IN and let go…” inhale fully from stomach to chest, then let the exhale happen naturally! Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow. Enjoy & have fun!
1) Inhale through your nose or mouth, filling your lungs fully and exhale through your mouth, letting the air out. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 45 times.
2) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold your breath until you feel the sigh reflex or feel an urge to breath in.
3) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds.
4) Repeat this process for 6 times!
5) Listen to your body and go with the flow! Have fun!
It’s normal to feel tingling sensations in your hands, feet, or face, but if you feel light-headed, take a break and continue when you feel comfortable. Always listen to your body and go with the flow.
Wim Hof breathing technique boosts the immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells that are responsible for fighting off infections and illnesses. This is thought to be achieved by triggering the body’s production of adrenaline and noradrenaline, hormones that play a role in the immune response. The deep breathing and hyperventilation involved in the technique also increases circulation, bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the immune system’s cells.
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
#WimHofAdvanced #BreathingExercises #GuidedBreathing
Wim Hof Breathing Technique Guided – 6 rounds
[00:00] 1st: 2 minutes holding
[05:10] 2nd: 2 minute and 30 seconds holding
[10:42] 3rd: 3 minutes holding
[16:42] 4th: 3 minutes and 20 seconds holding
[23:05] 5th: 3 minutes and 40 seconds holding
[29:47] 6th: 4 minutes holding
[36:55] 1 minute for meditation
[37:47] Subscribe, like & share!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.