Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head, then let the exhale happen naturally. As says, “FULLY IN and let go…” Fill your lungs deeper than you thought possible and then relax, letting the air out! The effects of this practice will last all day! You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
1) Inhale through the nose or mouth and exhale through the mouth letting the air out. Keep a steady pace and use your midriff fully. Repeat this for 40 times.
2) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold the breath until you experience the gasp reflex.
3) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds.
4) Repeat this process for 4 times!
5) Enjoy the silence & have fun! 🙂
#4roundsBreathingTechnique #Wellness #BetterHealth
Breathing Technique Guided – 4 rounds – Enjoy the Silence:
(00:00) round 1) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 1 minutes and 30 seconds
(03:45) round 2) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes seconds
(07:47) round 3) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
(12:19) round 4) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 3 minutes
(17:23) Like, share and subscribe!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.