Get better health! This breathing technique can help you to boost your immune system! Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head, then let the exhale happen naturally.
As says, “FULLY IN AND LET GO…” Fill your lungs DEEPER than you thought possible and then relax, letting the air out! You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
1) Use your headphones for a better experience!
2) Inhale through the nose or mouth and exhale through the mouth letting the air out. Keep a steady pace and use your midriff fully. Repeat this for 35 times.
3) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold the breath until you experience the gasp reflex.
4) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds.
5) Repeat this process for 5 times!
6) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
Enjoy & have fun! The effects of this practice will last all day!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do the breathing while standing, driving, in the shower, or immersed in water.
#5roundsBreathing #40breaths #BetterHealth
Breathing Method Guided – 5 rounds with drums
[00:00] round 1) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 1 minute
[03:46] round 2) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 1 minute and 20 seconds
[07:43] round 3) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 1 minute and 40 seconds
[12:01] round 4) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
[16:40] round 5) 40 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes and 20 seconds
[21:39] + 5 minutes of MEDITATION
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.