We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Just follow the steps below:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 45 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 4 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
The Wim Hof breathing technique is a series of controlled breaths that has been shown to have numerous health benefits when practiced regularly. Some of the benefits of daily Wim Hof breathing include reduced stress and anxiety, improved mental clarity, enhanced energy levels and physical performance, improved immune function, and pain reduction. Additionally, many people who practice the Wim Hof breathing technique report feeling more calm and centered, and having a greater sense of overall well-being. The simplicity and flexibility of the Wim Hof breathing technique make it easy to integrate into your daily routine, and with consistent practice, the benefits can be significant and long-lasting.
#AdvancedRounds #GuidedBreathing #AdvancedBreathing
(00:00) 1st: 2:30 minutes holding your breath – 45 breaths
(05:39) 2nd: 3:00 minutes holding your breath – 45 breaths
(11:42) 3rd: 3:30 minutes holding your breath – 45 breaths
(18:14) 4th: 4:00 minutes holding your breath – 45 breaths
(25:23) 2 minutes for White Noise of Water Flow and Shamanic Flute
(27:23) Subscribe, like & share!
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.