Fill your lungs (inhale through your nose or mouth) deeper than you thought possible and then let the air out (exhale through your mouth)! Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head, then let the exhale happen naturally. We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Listen to your body and go with the flow!
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 30 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 8 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow!
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
#BreathingTechnique #HealingMusic #HealingBreath
The frequency of 136.1Hz has been associated with healing and balancing properties in some alternative medicine practices. This frequency is believed to resonate with the frequency of the Earth’s magnetic field and has been used in sound therapy and meditation practices to promote physical and mental well-being. Some practitioners believe that the frequency of 136.1Hz can help to reduce stress and anxiety, promote deep relaxation, and improve sleep quality.
The 528 Hz frequency is part of the Solfeggio scale, a six-note musical scale that was historically used in Catholic Church hymns and Gregorian chant. This frequency is sometimes referred to as the “love frequency” and is believed by some to have powerful healing properties. According to some claims, ancient church priests and healers used the 528 Hz frequency to perform “miracles”.
Studies have shown that 528 Hz has been used in various scientific experiments throughout history. Some biochemists have used it to repair human DNA, as it has the potential to influence the molecules surrounding DNA and thus have a therapeutic effect. However, it’s important to note that while the use of 528 Hz has a rich history, the scientific evidence supporting its healing powers is limited.
Wim Hof Breathing Technique – 8 rounds – 30 breaths – with healing music & 528Hz + 136.1Hz
[00:00] 1st: 2mins holds
[04:10] 2nd: 2mins holds
[08:10] 3rd: 2mins holds
[12:08] 4th: 2mins holds
[16:06] 5th: 2mins holds
[20:04] 6th: 2mins holds
[24:05] 7th: 2mins holds
[28:01] 8th: 2mins holds
[32:06] 2 minutes for meditation with healing music & 528Hz + 136.1Hz
[34:06] Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.