Embark on a transformative journey as you explore a series of simple yet powerful breathwork rounds. Discover the art of breath control and unlock your body’s natural healing abilities. By incorporating this technique into your routine, you can experience heightened energy, decreased stress, and enhanced mental clarity. Whether you’re a newcomer to Wim Hof breathing or seeking to delve deeper into your practice, this guided breathwork is the ideal entry point. Don’t hesitate, give it a try today and witness the positive impact it can have on your well-being!
We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
1) Use your headphones for a better experience!
2) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 30 times.
3) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
4) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
5) Repeat this process for 9 times!
6) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
Wim Hof Guided Breathing – 9 rounds:
(00:00) 1st: 1 minute and 30 seconds holding your breath
(03:50) 2nd: 2 minutes holding your breath
(07:58) 3rd: 2 minutes and 30 seconds holding your breath for 2 minutes
(12:37) 4th: 3 minutes holding your breath
(17:44) 5th: 3 minutes and 20 seconds holding your breath
(23:14) 6th: 3 minutes and 40 seconds holding your breath
(29:02) 7th: 4 minutes holding your breath
(35:11) 8th: 4 minutes and 20 seconds holding your breath
(41:40) 9th: 4 minutes and 40 seconds holding your breath
(48:35) 4 minutes for MEDITATION
(52:35) Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.