Discover the transformative power of the Wim Hof Breathing Technique with our guided session led by a skilled female instructor. This session is designed to help you tap into your body’s innate healing potential, reduce stress, and increase energy levels. Through a series of breathwork exercises, you will learn how to control your body’s response to stress and discomfort, and promote mental clarity.
Whether you’re new to Wim Hof Breathing or a seasoned practitioner, this guided session with a female voice will help you deepen your practice and unlock the full potential of your body and mind. With regular practice, you can cultivate a stronger mind-body connection and enhance your overall quality of life. The benefits of this practice are numerous, including improved immune function, better sleep, reduced inflammation, and improved mood. Join us for this powerful session and experience the life-changing benefits of the Wim Hof Breathing Technique.
We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Just follow the steps below:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 40 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 4 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
#Health #Wellness #BreathingTechnique[00:00] 1st: holding your breath for 1 minutes – 40 breaths
[03:34] 2nd: holding your breath for 1 minutes and 30 seconds – 40 breaths
[07:48] 3rd: holding your breath for 2 minutes – 40 breaths
[12:23] 4th: holding your breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds – 40 breaths
[17:30] 2 minutes and 30 seconds for meditation with OM MANTRA
[20:00] Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.