Improve your endurance with this breathing technique – INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale through the mouth. FULLY INHALE through the belly, then chest and then FULLY EXHALE. Repeat this 50 times.
2) On last breath (fully in / fully out), inhale fully and then hold the breath for at least 15 seconds.
3) SQUEEZE YOUR CORE, squeeze your hands, squeeze your entire body toward the head by tensing your pelvic floor and allowing that pressurized feeling to move up your spine to the top of your head.
4) Relax to let your breath go.
5) Repeat this 4 times.
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow!
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
#PowerBreath #ImproveYourHealth #BreathingForEndurance
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
4 rounds Power Breath:
[00:41] 1st round: 50 breaths
[03:36] 2nd round: 50 breaths
[06:37] 3rd round: 50 breaths
[09:33] 4th round: 50 breaths
[14:36] Subscribe, like & share!