1) Inhale through the nose or mouth and exhale through the mouth letting the air out. Keep a steady pace and use your midriff fully. Repeat this for 35 times.
2) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold the breath until you experience the gasp reflex.
3) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 20 seconds.
4) Repeat this process for 5 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
5roundsBreathingTechnique #GuidedBreathing #Wellness
Guided Breathing – 5 rounds with Cello background music:
(00:00) round 1) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
(04:20) round 2) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
(08:39) round 3) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
(12:57) round 4) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
(17:13) round 5) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
(35:10) Subscribe, like & share!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.