35 breaths / round – with OM (AUM) Mantra – COUNTDOWN TIMER!
round 1) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 1 minute and 45seconds
round 2) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes
round 3) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
round 4) 35 breaths + holding your breath for 3 minutes
1) Take a deep breath in and let the air out! Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head through the nose or mouth, then let the exhale happen naturally through the mouth. Fill your lungs deeper than you thought possible and then relax, letting the air out. Repeat this for 35 times.
2) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold the breath.
3) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath.
4) Holding your breath, squeeze your belly, neck and then the head.
5) Let the air out naturally and then relax.
6) Repeat this process for 4 times!
#BreathingTechnique #4roundsNewVox #GuidedBreathing
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint! You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
Enjoy & have fun!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Wim Hof Method Method / Wim Hof Course can be found here: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/elearning