Fill your lungs (inhale through your nose) deeper than you thought possible and then let the air out (exhale through your mouth)! Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head, then let the exhale happen naturally. Listen to your body and go with the flow. We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty.
1) Inhale through your nose, filling your lungs fully and exhale through your mouth, letting the air out. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 40 times.
2) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold your breath until you feel the sigh reflex or feel an urge to breath in.
3) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds.
4) Repeat this process for 10 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. If the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue.
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
#ImproveYourHealth #BreathingTechnique #Wellness
Guided Wim Hof Breathing Technique – 10 rounds:
[00:00] 1st: holding your breath for 1 minute
[03:53] 2nd: holding your breath for 1 minute and 20 seconds
[07:58] 3rd: holding your breath for 1 minute and 40 seconds
[12:23] 4th: holding your breath for 2 minutes
[17:06] 5th: holding your breath for 2 minutes and 20 seconds
[22:11] 6th: holding your breath for 2 minutes and 40 seconds
[27:35] 7th: holding your breath for 3 minutes
[33:17] 8th: holding your breath for 3 minutes and 20 seconds
[39:21] 9th: holding your breath for 3 minutes and 40 seconds
[45:44] 10th: holding your breath for 4 minutes
[52:34] 2 minutes for meditation with Bansuri
[54:34] Subscribe, like & share!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.