Discover the power of the Wim Hof breathing technique with our beginner’s tutorial, led by a skilled female instructor. In just three easy rounds, you’ll learn the basics of this life-changing method and experience its many benefits, including increased energy, reduced stress, and improved mental clarity. Follow along with our step-by-step instructions and feel the transformative power of this simple yet effective practice. Whether you’re new to Wim Hof or looking to deepen your practice, this tutorial is the perfect starting point for unlocking your full potential.
We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Just follow the steps below:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 30 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 3 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue.
Listen to your body and go with the flow.
Practicing the Wim Hof breathing technique helps maintain health by improving the immune system. Through this video you will be able to learn how to breathe in a guided way and you will be able to practice it at home whenever you want.
Known benefits of the Wim Hof breathing:
- Stress reduction
- Faster recovery from physical exertion
- Better sleep
- Improved sports performance
- Enhanced creativity
- More focus and mental clarity
#BetterHealth #HowToBreathing #HowTo
Wim Hof Breathing Technique TUTORIAL – 3 Easy Rounds with a FEMALE Instructor:
(01:40) 1st: holding your breath for 40 seconds – 30 breaths
(04:38) 2nd: holding your breath for 1:00 minute – 30 breaths
(08:02) 3rd: holding your breath for 1:20 minutes – 30 breaths
(11:44) 30 seconds for meditation
(12:15) Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.