Breathing method instructions – 7 rounds
(00:00) 1st round: 40 breaths + holding 2mins
(04:49) 2nd round: 40 breaths + holding 2mins 30s
(10:03) 3rd round: 40 breaths + holding 3mins
(15:45) 4th round: 40 breaths + holding 3mins 30s
(21:58) 5th round: 40 breaths + holding 4mins
(28:40) 6th round: 40 breaths + holding 4mins 30s
(35:52) 7th round: 40 breaths + holding 5mins
(43:41) Subscribe, like & share!
#BreathingTechnique #Alkaline #BetterHealth
1) Use your headphones for a better experience!
2) Inhale through your nose or mouth, filling your lungs fully and exhale through your mouth, letting the air out. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 40 times.
3) Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold your breath until you feel the sigh reflex or feel an urge to breath in.
4) Inhale to full capacity. Feel your chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds.
5) Repeat this process for 7 times!
6) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow. Enjoy & have fun! 🙂
*Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.