Fill your lungs (inhale through your nose or mouth) deeper than you thought possible and then let the air out (exhale through your mouth)! Inhale fully from stomach to chest to head, then let the exhale happen naturally. We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Listen to your body and go with the flow!
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 50 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 9 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow!
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
#BreathingTechnique #HealingMusic #HealingBreath
The frequency 528 hz is one of the frequencies of the Solfeggio scale, a six-tone scale popularly used by the Catholic Church in some hymns, and especially in Gregorian chant.
This frequency is also called the love frequency. Research indicates that the 528 hz frequency has healing powers and was used by church priests and healers of ancient civilizations to achieve “miracles”.
The 528 Hz frequency has been applied several times by scientists throughout history. It has even been used by biochemists to repair human DNA, as it can have an effect on the molecules that surround the DNA and can thus have a curative effect.
ADVANCED Wim Hof Breathing Technique – 9 rounds with healing music & 528Hz
[00:00:00] 1) 50 breaths + holding 2mins
[00:06:32] 2) 50 breaths + holding 2mins 30s
[00:11:26] 3) 50 breaths + holding 3mins
[00:17:50] 4) 50 breaths + holding 3mins 30s
[00:24:44] 5) 50 breaths + holding 4mins
[00:32:10] 6) 50 breaths + holding 4mins 30s
[00:40:03] 7) 50 breaths + holding 5mins
[00:48:27] 8) 50 breaths + holding 5mins 30s
[00:57:20] 9) 50 breaths + holding 5mins
[01:06:50] 4 minutes for meditation with healing music & 528Hz
[01:10:50] Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.