Wim Hof Breathing offers a plethora of benefits for beginners embarking on this transformative journey. By following the simple yet powerful breathwork techniques, beginners can tap into their body’s innate healing potential and experience increased energy levels, reduced stress, and improved mental clarity. This practice enhances the mind-body connection, allowing individuals to gain better control over their body’s response to stress and discomfort. Moreover, regular practice of Wim Hof Breathing can strengthen the immune system, leading to a boost in overall health and well-being. For beginners, this guided breathwork offers an accessible and effective way to unlock their full potential and embark on a path of self-discovery and personal growth.
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 25 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 5 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
Enjoy & have fun!
*Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!
EASY guided breathing instructions – 5 rounds:
[00:00] 1st round: 25 breaths + holding 45 seconds
[02:56] 2nd round: 25 breaths + holding 1 minute and 10 seconds
[06:11] 3rd round: 25 breaths + holding 1 minute and 30 seconds
[09:44] 4th round: 25 breaths + holding 1 minute and 45 seconds
[13:33] 5th round: 25 breaths + holding 2 minutes
[17:43] 2 minutes for meditation
[19:45] Subscribe, like and share!
#Breathwork #BreathingTechnique #GuidedBreathing
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.