We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Just follow the steps below:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 35 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 4 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
You may feel tingling in the hands, feet, or face. These side effects are completely harmless. But, if the sensation of light-headedness gets too intense, just pause until you feel settled and then continue. Listen to your body and go with the flow.
#BreathTechnique #ShamanicDrums #SlowToFast
Wim Hof Breathing Technique – 4 rounds guided slow to fast with shamanic drums:
(00:00) 1st: holding your breath for 1:00 minute – 35 breaths
(03:39) 2nd: holding your breath for 1:30 minutes – 35 breaths
(07:39) 3rd: holding your breath for 2:00 minutes – 35 breaths
(12:08) 4th: holding your breath for 2:30 minutes – 35 breaths
(17:20) 3 minutes for meditation with Shamanic Drums
(20:20) Subscribe, like & share!
IMPORTANT: Do this breathing technique in a comfortable seat—either in a chair or on cushions on the floor. Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!!!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.