Join us for a powerful Wim Hof Breathing guided by a FEMALE voice. This guided session will help you tap into your body’s innate healing potential, improve your immune system, increase energy levels, reduce stress, and promote mental clarity. Through a series of breathwork exercises, you will learn how to control your body’s response to stress and discomfort, and tap into the power of your breath to boost your overall health and well-being.
Whether you are new to Wim Hof Breathing or a seasoned practitioner, this guided session with a female voice will help you deepen your practice and experience all the benefits that it has to offer. By following along with the breathing techniques and guidance provided, you will be able to unlock the full potential of your body and mind, and cultivate a sense of inner peace and balance. With regular practice, you can cultivate a stronger mind-body connection and enhance your overall quality of life.
We recommend practicing right after waking up while fasting, or before a meal when your stomach is still empty. Just follow the steps below:
1) Inhale deeply through the nose or mouth, and exhale unforced through the mouth, letting the air out. Fully inhale through the belly, then chest and then let go unforced. Maintain a steady pace and fully utilize the diaphragm. Repeat this 30 times.
2) After the last exhalation, inhale one final time, as deeply as you can. Then let the air out and hold for as long as you can without force. Hold until you feel the urge to breathe again.
3) When you feel the urge to breathe again, draw one big breath to fill your lungs. Inhale to full capacity. Feel your belly and chest expanding. When you are at full capacity, hold the breath for around 15 seconds, then let go.
4) Repeat this process for 3 times!
5) Close your eyes, relax and go with the flow! 🙂
*Do not do this practice before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint!
#BetterHealth #FemaleVoice #SlowToFast
Advanced Guided Breathing with a female voice – 3 rounds:
(00:13) 1st: 2 min 30s holding your breath [30 breaths]
(04:31) 2nd: 2 min 30s holding your breath [30 breaths]
(09:24) 3rd: 3 minutes holding your breath [30 breaths]
(14:45) Relax for 2 minutes
(16:45) Subscribe, like & share!
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:
MEDIT-O-RAMA is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Method, Innerfire BV, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.